Our Children's Ministry Director has prepared pre-recorded lessons for those that wish to stay at home during this time. All lessons include a fun activity, a short lesson, and they last from 20 - 30 minutes. Please click the link below!
Just as Jesus had a high view of children, so do we here at Woodstock Community Church.
We want to provide a safe, uplifting, exciting, and loving atmosphere that nurtures children to learn and to live according to the principles of God’s word.
The purpose of everything we do is to point children to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and to partner with and equip families, parents/guardians, and the home to help disciple kids in the ways of Jesus.
- Woodstock Kids is held every Sunday and takes place at the same time as the main Sunday Gathering.
- Classes and Groups are available for children from ages 6 weeks - 5th grade.
- Our volunteer teachers have lovingly prepared songs, activities, a snack, and a lesson using the Gospel Project.
- Sign-in for Woodstock Kids is located to the left of the sanctuary doors and begins at 4:45pm. All classes will begin at 5:00pm.
- Pick-up is done after the service to avoid congestion in the building so that we can ensure social distancing.
- If you have any questions or would like to speak to our Children's Ministry Director, Sarah Billings, please click the link below: Email Sarah Billings
Stay up to date on when Woodstock Kids is in session and all Woodstock Kids events!